VP Sales - Boston - Cloud SaaS at Michael Page in Boston, MA
Michael PageBoston, MA
VP of Sales - Boston - Cloud SaaS
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
My client is a sub 100 person cloud company with HQ in the greater Boston area. They are seeking a VP of Sales to manage their remote based enterprise account executive team.
My client is a market leader in cloud based solutions currently hitting an inflection point in their growth and adding a VP of Sales to scale their team. They are a multi-placement organization with Michael Page, and have experienced impressive YoY growth for the past three consecutive years. To account for this expanding revenue, they are seeking a VP of Sales to shape a matured sales organization and accomodate their growth.
The VP of Sales will play an instrumental role in developing and building the sales arm of this company. As a direct leader, you will be responsible for managing and scaling a national sales team to perform at the highest level - having your hand in both day-to-day activity and strategic development/methodology.
- Lead and scale a remote based nationwide sales team
- Drive and adapt team metrics in order to produce results and consistent MoM and YoY growth
- Implement a consistent sales process and methodology to motivate a high performing sales team and create a results oriented environment
- Onboard, train, and mentor new hires via both team and 1on1 meetings
- Meet and exceed a team based quota by supporting,
- Ability to travel as needed to support your team
- Bachelors degree is required
- Masters degree is a plus
- 5-8+ years managing an enterprise sales team and the ability to work and lead a cross functional team
- Ability to negotiate and influence at the top level of an organization is crucial
- Prior experience selling cloud / PaaS solutions
- Ability and proven track record to drive a high impact sales team
- Track record of scaling company revenue
- Excellent communicative skills both written and verbal
- Ability to report into office just outside of Boston is ideal
- Remote potential
- My client has a top tier benefits package that goes above and beyond including a paid vacation abroad to pursue cultural experiences.
- $150-180(k) base + commissions, bonus and company stock
Apply now - this opportunity is moving quickly.
More Work-from-home Jobs
Uh oh! Something went wrong. Please try again.