The content we share on the Work From Home Jobs Blog is focused on helping our readers make the first steps or become more effective and professional working from home, finding jobs that allow them to work at home, and implementing workplace policies to enable managing businesses remotely.
We are looking for guest content creators to help our readers.
Are you ready to share your content with our audience? Follow the guidelines on this page and submit your guest content request.
What kind of guest content are we looking for?
- Tips from experienced professionals about how they are working from home in their specific industry. We want you to share your industry and skill-specific experience. See the list.
- Fair and independent reviews of products and services that are frequently used by people who work from home.
- Need some inspiration? See our long list of work from home content ideas.
Guest Content Creator Process
- Suggest 2-3 topics for content that you are ready to create. Please include a short introduction to each topic (3-4 sentences). Also, include any relevant keywords that we should use to better understand the topic.
- As soon as we agree on the article topic, we will ask that you also agree on a due date for the first draft.
- After receiving the first draft, an editor will review the content. We will provide editorial feedback and suggestions regarding your article. We may ask that specific changes are made before we can publish the article.
- Publishing the article may take up to two weeks once we agree on the final draft of the content.
- We maintain the right to update and modify the article according to our editorial guidelines.
- The text should be useful, logical, interesting, and proofread. Please utilize grammar checking tools like Grammarly.
- Text content must be a minimum of 1,500 words. Text content over 2,500 works will be earmarked for priority distribution and promotion.
- Text content should be verified unique(>95%) using a plagiarism detector.
- Paragraphs should be short, ideally 3-7 sentences long.
- Include at least one image. Please provide the image’s source as a reference.
- Images should not include any promotional texts or watermarks.
- Guidelines for video and other non-text mediums will be discussed when you suggest your topics.
Guidelines for Links
- Please provide links to the sources of any data, statistics, or outside perspectives referenced in the content.
- Promotional links are discouraged as it is unlikely that they will meet our editorial standards. However, promotional links may be included in the Author Page biography with less scrutiny.
- Our editorial staff reserves the right to modify or remove links.
- The Author Page will contain a biography with a focus on what brings credibility to the guest content.
- Promotional links may be included in the biography, for example, a “call to action.”
- A shortened version of the author page will be included in each piece of content created by the author.
Publishing Guest Content
- Publishing may take up to two weeks. We will notify you when the publishing process is complete.
- You may not republish the content from the Work From Home Jobs Blog on your company or personal site until one month after it has been live on the Work From Home Jobs Blog.
- If we see the post published anywhere else, we have the right to remove it from the Work From Home Jobs Blog.
- We reserve the right to adapt guest content so that it fits our audience’s interest, and update it in the future for comprehensiveness.
Industry & Skill-specific Work From Home Tips
We want to share your work from home experience and tips. We’re looking for people with experience in:
- Customer Service
- Customer Support
- Cyber Security
- Data Science
- Food Industry
- HR & Recruiting
- Human Resources
- Medical Tech
- Mental Health
- Online Tutoring
- Skilled Labor
- Social Care
- Software Engineering
Don’t see your industry or skill? That’s OK! These are just some of the types of guest content we’d like to publish. And we love new ideas!
Submit a guest content request to share your work from home content ideas with us!
Submit Guest Content Request
Please only submit requests matching all of the requirements mentioned above. High-quality submissions will be addressed first. Submissions that fail to meet the above guidelines may be ignored.
Submit your guest content request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Guest Content Request” to be considered.