uBreakiFix Parts LeadAt uBreakiFix we re obsessed with gadgets and gizmos. We re the folks standing in line on launch day waiting for the latest smartphone or gaming consule. We love all things tech and we re experts at what we do.
Why we Exist:
The uBreakiFix Parts Lead is focused on helping our stores manage its inventory through oversees inventory, makes consumer electronic repair easy and convenient for our customers. Remote Technicians travel in a fully-equipped uBreakiFix Repair Van to customers and provide on-site diagnosis and repair.
What will you do as a Parts Lead?
- Keep track of all devices and parts while safeguarding all store stock
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and repair smartphones, tablets and computers
- Explain complex technical issues to customers in a non-technical, simple dialogue
- Provide customers with repair time and cost estimates
- Ensure that all repairs meet or exceed our quality standards
- Greet customers in a friendly manner and maintain a positive work environment
- Instill confidence in customers that we will provide an excellent repair and wow them with the results
- Have at least a high school diploma or G.E.D
- Have previous retail or customer service experience
- Are able to work a flexible schedule
- Have a valid drivers license
- Be willing to travel within a 25-mile radius from the store to repair appointments
- Have a passion for technology and customer service
- Can demonstrate strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Competitive Pay
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k with employer match potential
- Generous paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Ongoing training to grow your skills