Technical Writer at Kforce in Spring, TX
Kforce Inc.Spring, TX
Technical Writer - Remote
Kforce is seeing an experience Technical Writer for an enterprise client accelerating business outcomes new innovative technology that is going to disrupt the workforce in Spring, Texas (TX). This opportunity will enable a Technical Writer to join a team of quality engineers, experts and customer focused team members. This role is remote.
SummaryYou will be helping build, create, and update technical documentation to assist customers real time. These are complex technical issues that related to device computing. In this role you will be responsible for developing strong relationships with your peers and helping understand the mind of the end customer. You will need to focus on results to ensure we are getting them what they need in a way to effectively help them. Kforce offers a robust benefit package which includes medical, dental and vision. We also offer career development courses, employee discount programs and consultant recognition. While on assignment at this customer you will also have access to our PTO program as well as paid holidays. If you are interested in this position, please apply asap!
- Manage a queue of requests that are coming in and be able to prioritize
- Draft and manage reviews to ensure they go through a process before being used with customers
- Report and escalate issues with systems to ensure they are effectively being address
- Participate/drive ad hoc meetings if needed
- At least 3+ years of experience working in a technical writing position
- Ideally experience working and doing technical writing for computer services, technical support that is both internal and customer facing
- Understanding and working knowledge of PC/System hardware
- Team player and customer focused
- Demonstrated ability working remotely
- General knowledge of personal computers, components and technology
- Ideally have come from creating technical support content in the past
- Experience working with support engineers to create this content
- Excellent organization skills and demonstrated writing techniques
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
More Work-from-home Jobs
Uh oh! Something went wrong. Please try again.