Technical Trainer at Marbach America in Charlotte, NC
Marbach AmericaCharlotte, NC
Packaging. Performance. You. This is the slogan of Marbach, the world's leadingmanufacturer of die-cutting and thermoforming tools. With 1,500 employees worldwide,Marbach sets the benchmark in its industry. Since 1923. And delivers pure performance to its customers. Totally individual. For each requirement the best solution. In every price range. Worldwide. GeneralThe technical trainer is responsible for regular customer visits, providing training and ongoing support so equipment is being adequately utilized to maximize productivity. Responsible for generating reports of KPIs on tooling performance. Does assessments, evaluations and recommendations. This position is remote and requires constant traveling- can be located anywhere within the US.Tasks
* Regular customer activities including on-site visits, giving out cost estimates.
* Perform trainings and presentations for customers.
* Installation, technical instruction, demonstrations of tooling on press at customer site.
* Best practice initiatives for tooling use and applications.
* Selling of Marbach products, services and materials.
* Follow up and maintain good customer relationship.
* Keep track of KPIs on tooling performance.
* Provide reporting and continuos education to customers.
* Involvement in material, tooling and training services.
* Visit and Analyse customer needs on a regular basis.
* Observe market & industry trends/developments.
* Assist sales and customer service in addressing technical questions.
* Ability to use calibration tools to properly ensure tool tolerances.
* Required to understand and use safety equipment reflective of the customer environment.
* Understanding of the Marbach Quality Control system.
* Ability to repair and modify tooling in the field based upon trouble shooting requirements.
* Train and educate Marbach employees.
* High School Diploma
* Industry experience in the use and understanding of stamping/diecutting equipment.
* Folding Carton experience specific to diecutting/stamping. Physical
Requirements* Lifting and handling of wood, metal pieces and tooling.
* Able to stand for long periods and be adaptable to a changing work environment. Preferred Skills
* Communication & Leadership skills
* Flexibility with travel (foreign & domestic)
* Preferred Languages
- English, German, Spanish
* Adept at using MS Office
* Highly developed customer and service-oriented way of thinking and acting
* Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
* Logical and analytical approach and good problem solving skills for quick solutions.
BenefitsMarbach offers health, dental and vision insurance to qualified employees as well as STD, LTD and life insurance. Marbach also offers a Simple IRA plan matching 3% after one year with the company. Marbach America is an equal opportunity employer. Job Type: Full-time
More Work-from-home Jobs
Uh oh! Something went wrong. Please try again.