Pharmacy Care Coordinator Telecommute
Careers with OptumRx. We're one of the largest and most innovative pharmacy benefits managers in the US, serving more than 12 million people nationwide. Here you'll fill far more than prescriptions. As a member of one of our pharmacy teams, you're empowered to be your best and do whatever it takes to help each customer. You'll find unrivaled support and training as well as a wealth of growth and development opportunities driven by your performance and limited only by your imagination. Join us. There's no better place to help people live healthier lives while doing your life's best work.(sm) As a Pharmacy Care Coordinator you will consult with customers, members, patients, providers, internal departments and/or external third parties.
You'll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute
* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
* Consult with and coordinate initial set up and on-going treatment plan for specialty drug patients, including DURs, co-pay assistance, ancillary products, scheduling Pharmacist consults and/or RN visits, and liaison with provider offices on labs, refill orders and prior authorizations
* Discuss with patients life issues affecting medication adherence
* Advise patients on alternate Rx fill strategies of retail versus mail order and options for financial assistance
* May outreach to providers on suspected medication abuse situations
* Responsible for running test claims, documenting and submitting therapy based drug prior authorizations to benefit plans, proceeding with referrals when approved or denied, communicating with patients, physicians, and account managers
* Responsible for monitoring assignments on the provider advocate dashboard to keep referrals progressing You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
* High School Diploma or GED
* 3+ months Healthcare experience
* 6+ months customer service experience
* Pharmacy experience United
Health Group is working to create the health care system of tomorrow.
Already Fortune 6, we are totally focused on innovation and change. We work a little harder. We aim a little higher. We expect more from ourselves and each other. And at the end of the day, we're doing a lot of good.
Through our family of businesses and a lot of inspired individuals, we're building a high-performance health care system that works better for more people in more ways than ever. Now we're looking to reinforce our team with people who are decisive, brilliant
- and built for speed.
Come to United
Health Group, and share your ideas and your passion for doing more. We have roles that will fit your skills and knowledge. We have diverse opportunities that will fit your dreams. *All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to United
Health Group's Telecommuter Policy View our COVID-19 Resources Page, click here.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: United
Health Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Health Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: OptumRx, Pharmacy Technician, Pharm Tech, health care, United
Health Group, Telecommute, UHG, health care jobs, Pharmacy, customer service Job Details
* Requisition Number
* Job Title Pharmacy Care Coordinator
* Job Family Pharmacy
* Business Segment OptumRx Job Location Information
* South Portland, ME United States North America Additional Job Detail Information
* Employee Status Regular
* Schedule Full-time
* Job Level Individual Contributor
* Shift Day Job
* Travel No
* Telecommuter Position Yes
* Overtime Status Non-exempt