Manager, Technology Support Services at Deloitte in Phoenix, AZ
Deloitte📌 Phoenix, AZ
You will be redirected to Deloitte's preferred application process.
Manager, Technology Support Services
- Technology Support Services.
Location: Gilbert/PhoenixAre you passionate about technology and interested in joining a community of collaborative colleagues who respectfully and courageously seek to challenge the status quo?
If so, read on to learn more about an exciting opportunity with Deloitte's Information Technology Services (ITS). We are curious and life-long learners focused on technology and innovation. Work you'll doLeads resource allocation, scheduling, budgeting, project planning and task management to ensure all day-to-day ITS activities are successfully run in a 24 hour x 7 day environment. Leads teams and develops strong working relationship with business leaders, customers and colleagues. Responsible for management of staff and resource allocation in order to complete highly technical projects and assignments. Serves as an internal consultant and technical advisor in all matters relating to technology. Accountable for achieving customer satisfaction and Service Level Targets. Responsible for staff performance evaluation, goal setting, professional development, coaching/mentoring and recruiting activities. Responsible for the development and delivery of departmental metrics. Complete oversight for leading/mitigating risk and compliance activities that occur locally/regionally/nationally within assigned area of responsibility. Good hands on technical skills and troubleshooting techniques are needed. Duties and
Responsibilities* You will bring all ITS resources together to meet business requirements.
* Responsible for service delivery, resource allocation, project plans, reporting and delivery of status to business leaders. Accountable for achieving customer satisfaction and Service Level Agreement commitments. Participates in the development and delivery of training programs on a local, regional and national basis.
* Leads activities with multiple disciplines (TSS, Infrastructure, Unified Messaging, Cybersecurity, Communications, Workplace Services, etc.) where various groups are engaged to achieve desired results.
* Responsible for development and management of staff and teams. This includes performance management, goal setting, professional development, coaching/mentoring, team recognition and recruiting activities.
* Grows relationships with business leaders and customers at all levels in the organization. Promotes ITS as a trusted business partner, connects with customers to understand business needs and understand where ITS can provide solutions.
* Solicits feedback from business leaders to ensure ITS service delivery is exceeding expectations.
* Handles projects and services within budget guidelines, develops cost control measures, handle time & expense compliance and provides recommendations into budget planning.
* Responsible for the development and deployment of advanced technical solutions.
* Validated knowledge of specialized areas including, but not limited to: laptops, mobile devices, AV, printers, inventory management and process automation.
* Provide service performance metrics around the aforementioned areas.
* Manages, measures and reports on all security, risk and compliance activities that occur within area of responsibility. Works directly with the Information Cybersecurity, Risk and Compliance team and the Office of General Council in response to matters of litigation.
* Assesses customer needs, priorities and trends through regular ongoing communication with clients. Identify, evaluate and collaborate with business partners regarding opportunities for improvement and provides constructive suggestions for change.
* Performs other job-related duties as assigned. The team.
Information Technology Services (ITS) helps power Deloitte's success.
ITS drives Deloitte, which serves many of the world's largest, most respected organizations. We develop and deploy cutting-edge internal and go-to-market solutions that help Deloitte operate effectively and lead in the market. Our reputation is built on a tradition of delivering with excellence. The ~2,500 professionals in ITS deliver services including:
* Security, risk & compliance
* Technology support
* Relationship management
Technology Support Services
The Technology Support Services (TSS) team is ITS's first line of contact with personnel. Providing walk-up support, asset management, PC compliance, and mobile devices support, TS
S provides hands-on support to Deloitte employees. Qualifications.
* Bachelor's Degree in a related IT field or equivalent work experience providing client facing technical support.
* Experienced technology professional with extraordinary customer service and strong written and verbal communication skills to promote ITS services and deliver premier user experience.
* Demonstrated success with relationship management and client service delivery.
* Strong knowledge of IT security concepts and social engineering threats.
* Ability to build rapport and cultivate strong business relationships.
* Experienced in providing end user support with all levels in the organization including C-Suite leaders.
* Technical knowledge of computer hardware/software including laptops, printers and smartphone technology along with MS Windows and MAC OS, MSOffice 365 products and other cloud-based technologies.
* General understanding of technology and infrastructure including networking concepts, unified communications, hardware components and cybersecurity.
* Ability to apply strong problem-solving skills to identify, diagnose and implement appropriate resolution, both in-person and virtually using remote control tools such as GoToAssist and MSRA.
* Knowledge of desktop security and compliance applications.
* Proficient with Microsoft and Apple OS, Microsoft Office - to include, MS Visio and Project; general database architecture, infrastructure, network design and operations.
* Solid knowledge of IT principles and an ability to communicate technical concepts effectively to a varied audience.
* Understanding of IT Governance Framework i.e.
* Ability to lift objects up to 50 pounds.
* Ability to provide after-hours support on nights and weekends as needed.
* Some travel may be required. (Due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
* Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
* Must be able to qualify for a Secret Clearance. Preferred:
* 4+ years of experience leading teams and projects within a corporate IT environment.
* Experience providing technology support in a professional services environment similar in size and scope to Deloitte.
* General knowledge of scripting languages (AutoIT, VBscript, C#, Power.
* Advanced knowledge of ServiceNow incident tracking system.
* A+, MCSE, Windows 10, ITIL, ACMT certifications.
* Prior experience in providing services to remote sites a plus.
* Experience supporting Audio/Video conferencing equipment and telephony equipment. (Polycom, Skype For Business).How You'll GrowAt Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
BenefitsAt Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Deloitte's cultureOur positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte. Corporate citizenship.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world. Recruiter tipsWe want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you are applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law. Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law. Requisition code: E21GILSMGRJD126-ITL5
You will be redirected to Deloitte's preferred application process.
Job Expires: December 22, 2020
More Work-from-home Jobs
Uh oh! Something went wrong. Please try again.