Full-stack engineer at Kelly Services in Scottsdale, AZ
Kelly ServicesScottsdale, AZ
URGENT - Full-stack engineer (Java Script and React)- Remote
Kelly Services is seeking a **full-stack engineer** for a leading web hosting company located in *
* Scottsdale, Arizona** .If you're interested in the position please send a follow up email (with your resume) to for further consideration. Thank you for your time and I look forward to working with you*
* Job Title: Full-stack engineer (Java Script and React)** *
* Pay rate: $ 49 per hour** *
* Location: Remote -
AZ(Candidates will be working in the PST time Zone)***
* Type: W2 Contract ONLY**
* 12/31/2020 with option of 6-month extension or conversion**
+ Strong understanding of the fundamentals of core web technologies: Java.
Script (ES2015+), CSS3, and HTML5.
+ 5+ years of professional software development experience.
+ Strong commitment to learning and growing while coaching others to do the same.
+ Proven experience collaborating across disciplines and teams to reach shared goals.
+ Experience with a wide set of front-end technologies such as React, Vue.js, Ember, Next.js, Angular, and/or Backbone. Experience with React Native a plus.
+ Experience with multiple "last mile" tools like grunt, gulp, babel, or webpack to ship production-ready software.
+ Experience in an Agile software development environment.
+ Desire to work in all aspects of a codebase including an understanding of continuous deployment using systems like docker, AWS, Artifactory, or Kubernetes.
+ Understanding of git and git-based workflows.
+ Experience managing or contributing to open source projects is a plus. (send us a link to your GitHub!)We in powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With nearly 17 million customers worldwide and over 73 million domain names under management, we are a place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. We seek a full-stack engineer to be a part of our team working on the next major version of user experiences. We are passionate about creating quality experience through continuous enhancement and experimentation. The development stack spans modern front-end, back-end, and automation technologies including ES6+, Node.js, React, Cypress, Kubernetes, Lambda, and Jenkins. Thanks.
Professional Technical Recruiter.
Kelly Services, Inc -
Why Kelly** ** **?*
* As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work-just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
About Kelly** *
Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world. Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.\#KellyGTS
More Work-from-home Jobs
Uh oh! Something went wrong. Please try again.