Computer Science Instructor - Fall 2019 at Juni Learning in Louisville, KY
Juni LearningLouisville, KY
Computer Science Instructor - Fall 2019 (Remote, $20/hr)
Do you love working with kids and inspiring the next generation of engineers, designers, and builders?
Instructors at Juni Learning work directly with students ages 8-18 by teaching weekly, online coding classes. All classes are taught remotely, using the curriculum and digital tools developed by Juni. We've designed the instructor role to be a flexible part-time position. Instructors can set their availability and generally work with their students at a regular time, once or twice a week. We expect a minimum commitment of teaching 8 hours per week. Commitment to providing students a great
Education- Instructors will use the curriculum and teaching tools developed by Juni Learning. Each course is 50 minutes long, taught online, and may be a private (1-1) or small group class (maximum 3 students).
- We look for instructors with a great attitude and desire to help kids build resilience and grit alongside their coding skills. Professionalism and initiative:
- Treat all students and parents with respect. Foster a safe community. Act in accordance to a high standard of ethics, and maintain family and student confidentiality and privacy.
- Take initiative to solve or anticipate problems early or refer to another Juni Learning employee.
- Flexibility to changing needs, and ability to collaborate with co-workers for any issues that may arise. Serve as an ambassador for Juni Learning:
- Maintain high-quality teaching and professionalism.
- Promote our values and mission, and serve as a role model for kids of all backgrounds and ages.
More Work-from-home Jobs
Uh oh! Something went wrong. Please try again.