Call Center Operators at Application Development Resources in Alpharetta, GA
Application Development ResourcesAlpharetta, GA
Call Center Operators (REMOTE ONLY)
Call Center Customer Service Representative ADR Fully Remote.................................. Full
Job DescriptionMust have experience answering a high volume of calls. You will be fielding incoming unemployment calls for new applications and inquiries, collecting their information in a state application via a VMWare app and sending it along for processing. Must follow a Mon
- Fri schedule from 730 AM EST to 430 PM EST (one hour break within this schedule) There are State holidays and you will be expected to be available to work around these dates. The call center will be closed during the Holiday but we expect you to be available for work during the days before and after holiday. For example Thanksgiving week, you need to work Monday through Wednesday, Off Thursday and work on Friday Here are the State holidays Veterans Day
- Wednesday, November 11 Thanksgiving Day
- Thursday, November 26 Christmas Day
- Friday, December 25 New Years Day
- Friday, January 1 This is 100 REMOTE -
- MUST HAVE EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION SKILLS!!!
Please send your resume tASAP Job Type Contract Pay 28.50 per hour Schedule 8 hour shift Monday to Friday
ExperienceCall Center 2 years (Preferred) customer service 2 years (Preferred) Contract Length 3 - 4 months wpossible extension Full Time Opportunity No Work Location Fully Remote This Job Is A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma REMOTE Yes
More Work-from-home Jobs
Uh oh! Something went wrong. Please try again.