Web Developer at Anz in Atlanta, GA
Company is seeking a full-stack web developer who is an expert on user-facing and back-end technologies and best practices, including creating Word.
Press themes and plugins. Using a combination of programming skills (e.g., PHP, HTML5, CSS3, and Java.
Script) and aesthetics (understanding element arrangements on the screen, the color and font choices, etc.) the Web Developer creates and maintains sites for Kellen and its clients. This individual must be able to effectively translate design prototypes into fully functioning responsive websites.
- Manages the design and implementation of responsive websites from initial concept, site architecture, and user interface to finished deliverable.
- Codes and implements Word.
Press sites from Photoshop layout through html/CSS to a custom theme, functions, and plugins.
- Design and implement new features, enhancements, and content of existing websites.
- Create and update re-usable code libraries to streamline Word.
Press development cycle.
- Facilitate client Word.
Press training, site documentation and maintenance.
- Design interfaces and graphics for presentations and mobile-delivered applications.
- Assesses existing sites/systems for code quality and interactive appeal.
- Estimate the level of effort of development sites or for individual site features and provides proposals to clients.
- Manages trouble tickets, such as bugs or requests for site changes.
- Manages client invoice/billing process.
- Manages domain registrations and invoices/billings.
- Assist with new business and client-renewal growth efforts; develops proposals and participates in pitch meetings.
- Maintains Kellen s corporate website and intranet.
- Other duties that align with the mission and vision of the company.
- 2+ years of experience with PHP 7.2 or higher
- 2+ years of experience with C#/asp.net (.net 4.5+ and .net Core)
- Familiarity with MVC development
- Demonstrated ability with Git version control
- Experience programming within CMS platforms (Word.
Press, Drupal, DNN, Kentico, etc.)
- Experience with Responsive Design Frameworks such as Bootstrap, Foundation, etc.
- Experience programming against web APIs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with a remote team and effectively manage time
- Must provide a portfolio of recent projects
- Must provide code samples (C# and PHP)
- IIS 7+ web server administration
- LAMP web server administration
- Experience with member management systems (Impexium, Member.
- Experience with non-profit associations
- Ensuring web applications and web sites
- Developing web services and web applications
- Supporting code for web applications or web sites
- Implement web pages and entire web sites
- Write supporting code for web applications or web sites
- Develop databases that support web applications and web sites
- Debug, and document web sites, web applications, and web services
- Create, and maintain web sites and web applications
- Develop, and maintain web applications and web sites
- Producing code on web sites
- Create user-friendly web applications
- Perform development and maintenance programming for web pages and web applications
- Turn wireframes to code using html/css/js
- Develop web based enterprise applications
- Manage complex web-based applications
- Growing web team and looking to add another web developer
- Creating web framework and application development
- Design user-centered web sites
- Perform testing of web applications
- Perform web application and web site support and problem resolution
More Work-from-home Jobs
Uh oh! Something went wrong. Please try again.