Technician ยป Robert Half

Technician at Robert Half in West Des Moines, IA

๐Ÿ“Œ West Des Moines ๐Ÿท๏ธ Other ๐Ÿ•‘ 2021-05-07
View Application

You will be redirected to Robert Half's preferred application process.

Tech Lead

Looking to take the next step in your career as a Tech Lead?!
Then keep reading as Robert Half Technology has the opportunity you have been waiting for!
This is a Full Stack Tech Lead role with one of our premier clients in the Des Moines area suburbs, up to 115k depending on years of experience PLUS awesome perks!
100% Remote even post COVID-19!!!
You will be challenged and engaged in this Agile environment where you'll get to see the direct impact of your work due to the company size and nature of the work.
NOT FINANCIAL SERVICES!!!
This is a unique Tech Lead opportunity with one of the metro's best kept secrets!
As the Tech Lead, you will spend about 25% of the time leading and the other 75% coding in C#.Net, .Net Core, SQ
L and React. Any reporting experience (best practices, how to build reports, leveraging existing data sets etc.) and/or experience with Azure is a plus, although not required. Exceptional communication is a must as professional, yet personable soft skills are required to effectively communicate to senior management on down. As the Tech Lead, you will lead and drive all .NET and React projects in an Agile environment. This company is looking for a Tech Lead with a passion for both software development and mentoring other devs!

View Application

You will be redirected to Robert Half's preferred application process.

You will be redirected to Robert Half's preferred application process.

More Work-from-home Jobs

At&t ๐Ÿ“Œ Charlotte, North Carolina ๐Ÿ•‘ 2021-05-07 18:55:56

Technician, Digital

Apply

At&t ๐Ÿ“Œ Sunny Isles Beach, Florida ๐Ÿ•‘ 2021-05-08 03:38:02

Technician, Digital

Apply

At&t ๐Ÿ“Œ Coconut Creek, Florida ๐Ÿ•‘ 2021-05-08 03:02:35

Technician, Digital

Apply

Walmart ๐Ÿ“Œ Calhoun, Georgia ๐Ÿ•‘ 2021-05-08 08:02:34

Technician, Optometric

Apply

Walmart ๐Ÿ“Œ Loganville, Georgia ๐Ÿ•‘ 2021-05-07 23:43:33

Technician, Optometric

Apply

Uh oh! Something went wrong. Please try again.
We were unable to find any more job. Have you tried changing your search keywords?