Security Lot Attendant
SECURITY OFFICERS NEEDED
- LOT ATTENDANTS
Securitas Security is looking for multiple individuals to fill access control security officer positions. These officers maintain the truck gate access to their assigned facility; checking in/out trucks and manifests. No prior security experience required.
PAY: $13 per hour+
HOURS: Full-time 3rd & 1st/2nd split shifts. Part-time 3rd shifts
LOCATION: West Phoenix
**DUE TO COVID-19, WE ARE CONDUCTING VIRTUAL INTERVIEWS**
- paid vacation time
- Extensive training programs
- Career growth & educational opportunities!
- Company Paid Uniforms!
- WEEKLY PAY CYCLE!
CAREER & EDUCATION ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITIES: Securitas LEAD (Learning, Education, and Development) Program:
- We have partnered with Purdue Global University to provide affordable education opportunities for careers in security, public safety, criminal justice, business, fire science, informative technology, or emergency management
- Online education offering 4 different certificate programs consisting of four 10-week courses per program
- Securitas Security Services will pay 90% of the cost!!!
*must be able to meet eligibility requirements*
MINIMUM HIRING STANDARDS:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., cell phone).
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED. If not, must be willing to complete the GED program within six months.
- Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation.
- Must have valid driver's license and clean driving record
Join our Team today to start the path to your future!