Sales & Marketing Account Manager at Christian Living Communities in Englewood, CO
Christian Living CommunitiesEnglewood, CO
Sales & Marketing Account Manager
Christian Living Communities, and its management division Cappella Living Solutions, provides senior living communities and services in six states. Our vision is creating communities where aging is honored and celebrated. Position
SummaryThe Sales & Marketing Account Manager is the liaison between Regional Directors of Sales and Marketing, the community Sales teams and the corporate Marketing team. Supports local sales such as reviewing, assigning and executing marketing strategies for communities and business streams. This position will be part of a corporate communications team but will also consider themselves as important support to community sales and marketing teams. Essential Duties
* Responsible for managing internal marketing customer relationships & achieving lead generation goals for each assigned business unit
* Implement, uphold, and champion brand standards and unique selling proposition for each assigned business unit.
* A ccountable for deadlines and deliverables ensuring timely and successful delivery of marketing strategies and collateral.
* Support execution of marketing strategies within budget
* Controls project management platform, assignment, objectives, and action items and follow up within established deadlines, supporting organizational sales and marketing functions.
* Organize and maintain web-based storage and print ordering platform for assigned communities sales and marketing teams to include ensuring updated forms, collateral templates and policy and procedure documents are available in the "company stores" on the platform.
* Assist with and execute e-blast marketing platform, newsletters and inventory availability of electronic communications.
* Maintains clear consistent and communications with the Director of Marketing as well as Regional Directors.
* Collaborate on projects with graphic designers, copywriters, and other outside vendors.
* Manage content production for assigned communities, including management of outside vendors.
* Track and code billable hours, expenses, and vendor charges for assigned community marketing efforts
* Support special projects as needed, to include competitive analysis, training materials assembly, coordination with other team members in materials creation and distribution, ordering promotional materials, catering orders and events in support of outreach functions.
* Other duties as assigned.
Experience* Bachelor degree in Marketing or Communications preferred.
* Minimum of two years' experience working in a marketing assistant, traffic coordinator, digital marketing coordinator, or internet specialists - or some equivalent
* Strong understanding and previous experience using Project Management software
* Mastery of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook & Google Docs suite
* Mastery of Adobe Photoshop, WordPress and basic knowledge of HTML
* Experience with CRM, Adobe Premiere, Adobe InDesign, Power.
Point and marketing automation platforms preferred
* Excellent multi-tasking skills and ability to consistently meet deadlines
* Must be self-directed and able to adjust to changing demands quickly
* Excellent verbal and written skills, copywriting experience preferred
* Excellent customer service skills and ability to form strong connections and work relationships remotely
* Active Colorado Driver's License in good standing
* Must be able to read, write and speak the English language
More Work-from-home Jobs
Uh oh! Something went wrong. Please try again.