Member Engagement Trainer (Call Center Sales) at Catasys in Los Angeles, CA
CatasysLos Angeles, CA
Member Engagement Trainer (Call Center Sales) (26863)
Provide a strong start to our new hires!
Our Member Engagement Specialists are the first point of contact for all of our new members. They engage those with chronic disease and connect them get the help they need. In this role, you'll train the new Member Engagement Specialists how to engage those potential new members. This trainer role will help us continue to help communities all across the country. In addition to training new hires, you'll provide continued education to our growing team of Member Engagement team. We are looking for an experienced Trainer to help employees cultivate their skills and knowledge. You will provide complete training to our new hires and continued education training to our teams. The ideal candidate should be a great communicator, highly organized, proficient in time management, and possess excellent speaking skills. These team members are in sales, but it's a unique type of sale; therefore, it will take a unique training background to support their work. Essential Functions and
Responsibilities* Coordinate with managers to determine training needs and schedule training sessions
* Plan and implement an effective training curriculum.
* Prepare hard copy training materials such as module summaries, videos, and presentations.
* Prepare and maintain digital training tools
* Design effective training programs
* Conduct sales training classes, workshops, individual training sessions etc.
* Support and mentor new employees
* Work with management to develop training budgets
* Conduct evaluations to identify areas of improvement
* Monitor employee performance and response to training
* Ability to travel as needed - estimated 10-15%
Required Experience* A minimum of 5-7 years of proven experience in a training role
* Must have cold calling sales experience
* Solid knowledge of the latest corporate training techniques.
* Understanding of effective teaching methodologies and tools
* Must be able to keep up to date of new techniques in corporate teaching
* Proficient in MS Office (esp. Power.
Point); e-learning software is an asset
* Phenomenal communication, presentation, and public speaking skills
* Organizational and time management abilities
* Critical thinking and decision making.
Required Education* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience is required.
* CPLP Certification (Certified Professional in Learning and Performance) is a plusAll work from home opportunities require:
* A quiet, private, distraction-free home office work environment
* A reliable high-speed internet connection (cable, DS
L or fiber) with speeds of at least 10Mbps download and 5Mbps upload
* Willingness to do constant sedentary work
* Discipline to work from home while following a set schedule
* Background check clearanceABOUT USOntrak, Inc. is making a positive impact on people's lives every day. We use predictive analytics to identify health plan members with unaddressed behavioral health conditions that worsen chronic disease, then engage, support and guide these members to better health with a personalized, human-centered approach. This has led us to where we are today: growing fast and saving lives as we do. To support our explosive growth, we're looking for compassionate, hard-working people-lovers to join our team. If innovating in the field of patient care is something you're passionate about, we encourage you to join our mission to improve the health and save the lives of as many people as possible. Impact lives in so many waysYou'll be an integral part in supporting people coping with their unique life challenges. Every member of the Ontrak team contributes to accomplishing our goals and upholding our people-centric values. The new face of mental healthOur model is research-based, and we are invested in staying on the leading edge of treatment. You'll help us break down barriers and stigmas associated with mental health. Career optionsOur ongoing strong growth and evolution, we are looking for people who want to do their best at work. Join our team and take your career to the next level with Ontrak. We are committed to promoting from within. Excellent compensationIn addition to a competitive wage, we offer comprehensive benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid holiday, vacation and sick time; flexible spending accounts; Basic Life/AD&D, Employee Assistance Program and Travel Assistance Program and more. Ontrak, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Notice to candidates: Please visit our fraud alert to protect yourself from scams targeting job seekers:
More Work-from-home Jobs
Uh oh! Something went wrong. Please try again.