US MAC Manager at BGIS North America in Boston, MA
BGIS North AmericaBoston, MA
US MAC Manager - Remote
We are currently seeking a MAC Manager o join the team as a member of our growing BGIS team.
BGIS is a leading provider of integrated real estate management services, including facilities management, project management, energy & sustainability services, strategic workplace consulting, real estate services and capital planning. Its range of solutions, supported by efficient systems, processes and people, enables it to create and optimize places that work for its clients. The team is dedicated to inspiring better business performance and helping clients focus on their core businesses. With over 20 years of experience, we employ over 5,000 skilled professionals and manage in excess of 56 million square meters of property and infrastructure, and delivers services that drive sustainable cost reductions for its clients
The MAC Manager is responsible for planning and delivering facility moves, adds or change as well as facility planning projects.
- Plans and delivers facility move, adds or change as well as facility planning projects.
- Researches and liaises with vendors to obtain quotes. Provides recommendations on preferred vendor.
- Prepares cost estimates for assigned projects.
- Determines and prepares resource requirements.
- Creates schedules and monitors progress against timelines.
- Develops and maintains effective relationships with vendors. Monitors work progress to ensure completion.
- Ensures assigned projects are delivered on-time, within scope, budget and requirements, and complies with all regulatory, environmental, health and safety requirements.
- Develops and maintains effective relationships with clients. Resolves issues, manages client expectations, and ensures client satisfaction.
- Assists with furniture installation and office decommissioning
- Other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM EDUCATION: Community college diploma or equivalent training (e.g.
JOB-RELATED EXPERIENCE: More than one year up to three years
- 1 to 3 years of facility moves, adds and change and facility planning project work experience or 1 to 3 years of project coordination work experience
- Strong project coordination and organizational skills
- Ability to deliver non-technical projects such as moves, adds and change projects according to requirements, on-time and within budget
- Ability to develop accurate cost estimates
- Ability to determine project requirements accurately
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to influence others to ensure timely and quality completion of projects
- Computer proficiency in MS Office applications with ability to quickly learn new applications
Licenses and/or Professional Accreditation
- Demonstrates an interest in pursuing Project Management Institute Accreditation
- Valid driver's license and access to a vehicle
Our company culture includes a robust mix of sound business practices and employee initiatives that promote personal and professional development, work/life balance, health and wellness and community involvement.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer. We believe every employee has the right to work in surroundings that are free from all forms of unlawful discrimination. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, ancestry, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, or Veteran or military status, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by local, state or federal law in the relevant jurisdiction. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to employment, advancement, assignment and training.
BGIS is committed to strengthening our diversity through recruiting and retaining minority and women professionals from all backgrounds. Our commitment is consistent with our recognition that it is the outstanding people within BGIS who have always been the source of our strength. We recognize that promoting diversity is an integral component of our continuing quest for organizational excellence. This commitment to Equal Employment Opportunity is made equally as a social responsibility and as an economic and business necessity.
Anyone with questions or concerns regarding Equal Employment Opportunity should contact their direct supervisor or the Human Resources Department without fear of retaliation of any kind.
More Work-from-home Jobs
Uh oh! Something went wrong. Please try again.