Junior Mobile Developer - iOS at Cincinnati Bell Technology Solutions in Cumberland, RI
Cincinnati Bell Technology SolutionsCumberland, RI
Junior Mobile Developer - iOS
CBTS is currently seeking a Junior iOS Developer
- Contract to Hire Opening
- Location is Rhode Island Boston, MA HOT Direct with Hiring Manager
- Quick Feedback and Interviews Please Respond with a Word Doc Resume and Provide Best Time and Number to reach you. Email dev.naik () cbts (dot) com - (Email is spelled) Complete Word Doc Resume Full Legal Name, Complete
EducationDetails and LinkedIn URL andor Github Reply with Current Word Doc Resume via Email Complete Word Doc Resume Full Legal Name, Complete
EducationDetails and LinkedIn URL andor Github Junior Mobile Developers
- Android or iOS Location Cumberland, RI Duration 12 Months
+ Contract to Hire W2 Candidates are Acceptable Sorry No Sponsorship for this Opening Position is Remote due to Covid
- 19 Position will be onsite in 2021 These positions are located in Rhode Island What will you learn and master?
Training concepts and materials from the start. These topics are crucial for the role, your professional growth and for the development and release of new products, and excel as a Lead Developer. Ideal Candidate would be a Recent College Graduate and 6 Months + of Mobile Development (iOS) Passion for Mobile Development + some Mobile Development - iOS is Preferred.
Required 6 Months
- 3 Years of Experience is required iOS Mobile Development Experience desiredrequired iOS Developing fully featured native iOS applications ?
Swift 3 4 development Standard RESTful API integration Objective
- C, Swift and Cocoa Pods AgileSCRUM concepts Typescript, Angular React Native
- UI technologies Cloud messaging and push notifications Learning cloud messaging and push notifications The Role The position will perform analysis, design, development and testing tasks under the direction of team leaders and management on various projects and assignments.
Although we may have specific programming languages already in-house, we seek developers that can demonstrate promising programming skills, excellent communication, problem-solving and analytical abilities. middot.
Collegiate course work or Associate.
Understanding of iOS Android basic concepts and features middot.
Knowledge of Agile-based programming development is a plus Experience within the Software Development Lifecycle. Effective utilization of office productivity tools (e.g. Word, Excel, e-mail) in order to manage personal project work. Ability to work independently, and in a team environment. Self-starter, with the desire to learn the most cutting-edge technologies. Recent graduate of a four-year college, university or comparable technical program Involvement in all aspects of the software development lifecycle including analysis design, development, testing, and implementation. Place a high value on the quality of deliverables. Employ excellent organization skills, ability to multi-task and handle multiple project priorities within a given dayweek. Provide project and status reports to internal team leader.
EducationEligibility Criteria middot.
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science (CS), Information Technology (IT), Information Systems (IS), Electrical Engineering (EE), Computer Engineering (CE), Informatics, or Software Engineering (SE). Reply with Current Word Doc Resume via Email
- Email is spelled dev.naik (at) cbts (dot) com Complete Word Doc Resume Full Legal Name, Complete
EducationDetails, LinkedIn URL andor Github Dev Naik CBTS Resource Delivery Manager 5 Penn Plaza, 14th Floor. New York, NY 10001 Desk 732-231-3348 E LinkedIn www.linkedin.comindev-naik
More Work-from-home Jobs
Uh oh! Something went wrong. Please try again.