HR Claims Processor - Fully at Aerotek in Nashville, TN
HR Claims Processor - Fully Remote
A large eCommerce company is looking for a fully remote claims specialist. Fully Remote
- Must have flexible hours and scheduleJob Description.
Join the team and help make a difference for internal employees. You will provide assistance to employees who are impacted by COVID-19, in the form of accurate, consistent, and timely responses to inquiries via phone and web case. We are currently building a team of HR Claim Associates that will be dedicated to assisting employee questions via phone and processing web case about time away from work due to COVID-19. In this role, team members will interact directly with employees in a way that builds trust and displays empathy by providing accurate information and resolving issues. Associates must be able to listen actively to employees concerns and questions, and provide complete and accurate information about HR policy, time off policy, pay impacts, benefits information, and other HR items.
Responsibilities* Serve as the support contact for Amazon employees with questions about their time away from work due to illness
* Take ownership of employee contacts ensuring that each contact is accepted and resolved with a high degree of customer focus
* Build customer trust by empathetic handling of sensitive issues
* Resolve queries by referring to documentation such as frequently asked questions and standard operating procedures and escalate when these cannot be resolved
* Receive queries via phone or web case and log contacts into the shared service case management system
* Handle customer absence claims end to end and contact customers to inform them of resolution, when appropriate
* Assess new claims and make accurate classifications about the type of absence required
* Contact employees as needed and keep them updated on the status of their claim
* Navigate ambiguous claim requests and apply good judgment about how to apply policy and regulations to the case in question.
Basic Qualifications* 3+ year of contact center or claim processing/management experience
* Excellent verbal communication skills & ability to work in an ambiguous environment
Preferred Qualifications* Knowledge of US federal and state leave and disability laws
* Experience handling difficult calls and successfully applying DE-escalation techniques
* Proven ability to manage customer contacts in a fast paced environment. About Aerotek: Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Job SummaryJob number: 7344019Date posted : 2020-10-16Profession: Other.
Employment type: Contract
More Work-from-home Jobs
Uh oh! Something went wrong. Please try again.