Help Desk Support Technician I at Excell in Louisville, KY
Help Desk Support Technician IeXcell has been staffing IT professionals at the top Fortune 100 companies for over two decades. Whether you are looking for a lower-level IT position or a high-level executive position, we are here to help you find the right opportunity.
This Help Desk Support Tech will be working remotely on a mid-schedule beginning anywhere from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM and ending anywhere from 6:30 PM to 9:30 PM. This schedule may include weekends.
- Provides support to end users on a variety of issues
- Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems
- Responds to telephone calls, e-mail, and personnel requests for technical support
- Documents, tracks, and monitors the problem to ensure a timely resolution
- May involve the use of problem management databases and help desk system
- Relies on instructions and established guidelines to perform the functions of the job
- Works under immediate supervision
- Entry-level to 3 years of experience in the field or related area
- Knowledge of commonly used tech support concepts, practices, and procedures
- Ability to follow instructions and established guidelines
- May require an Associate Degree in a related area
More Work-from-home Jobs
Uh oh! Something went wrong. Please try again.