Family Law Associate
Rusz Legal Services (RLS) is expanding and currently seeks a part-time Associate with the possibility to become full time. We are a small, growing family law firm that focuses on access to justice by offering alternative fee arrangements for various levels of service to match the needs and resources of our clients. We are seeking an individual with at least 3 years of experience in family law. The successful candidate will be highly motivated, have courtroom litigation experience, be adept with technology, and be able to conduct successful client consultations.
This position has the potential to grow with the firm s success and could lead to full-time and potentially Partner status.
This part-time salaried position (24 hours per week) includes vacation, personal days, and sick time.
- Act as co-counsel or lead attorney on cases primarily in the areas of custody, divorce, and modification of same in Anne Arundel, Prince George s, and Charles Counties, as well as the Mid-Shore.
- Provide consultations to prospective clients, educating them about services and fees, and successfully converting leads into clients. Note:
RLS has a steady flow of high-quality leads that you may contact directly. Additionally, our intake staff sets up consultations for our attorneys with potential clients.
- Comfortably utilize apps include Slack, Clio Manage, Clio Grow, G-Suite, and Zoom in order to work efficiently in a virtual environment.
- Communicate effectively with clients and staff to maintain a high level of overall client satisfaction and help clients to reach positive resolutions in their cases.
- Juris Doctor.
- Member of the Maryland Bar.
- 3+ years of experience litigating family law cases in the areas of custody, divorce. Experience with guardianships and adoptions is a plus.
- Work is primarily remote, but you will be expected to appear in court in person when required, and at regular staff meetings (now being held via zoom during COVID emergency). Office space is available for your use in Edgewater, MD and on Kent Island.
How to Apply: Email your resume and cover letter to Rusz Legal Services at ...@gmail.com
More About Our Firm: Rusz Legal Services is a small but rapidly growing law firm catering to clients seeking quality representation in a value setting. We offer full, limited, and unbundled services to our clients according to the needs of the case as well as the financial resources of the client. Our main office is located in Edgewater, MD, with a satellite office on Kent Island. We primarily serve Anne Arundel, Prince George s and Charles Counties, as well as the Mid-Shore.
As a firm that is destined to grow and succeed, Rusz Legal Services seeks an individual that has the same goals for their own career. Your ideas, input and initiative will be harnessed at RLS to help us all achieve such success.