Work From Home - Data Entry Clerk
We are looking for a focused Data Entry Clerk to continuously update our company's databases. The Data Entry Clerk will liaise with and follow up with employees within the company as well as with customers to collect information. The Data Entry Clerk will capture the data into relevant databases in a timely and accurate manner. You will identify and correct errors, and swiftly bring them to the attention of relevant parties where necessary.
To do well in this job, you should collect information and capture data promptly to ensure the business' databases are current to accurately reflect its developments, updates and transactions. Top candidates will be focused, diligent, energetic and have good people's skills.
Entry Level Skills
• Strong outgoing personality with superior communication skills and great work ethic.
• Data entry and strong organizational skills.
• Effective listening and analytical skills, as well as the ability to summarize information and offer solutions.
• Familiarity with home computers and have at least an average working level typing ability.
• You should be professional and positive and also possess a high degree of self-motivation and have the ability to work independently in your job.
• Excellent time management and administrative skills with a keen attention to detail.
• Ability to create, implement and manage processes to achieve set outcomes in a work at home job environment.
Other Requirements This is an online work at home position, so you will be required to have the following:
• Good Working Entry Level Personal Home Computer, less than 4 years old.
• Legitimate high-speed home internet access.
• Full time & Part time telemarketing position jobs.
• High school diploma.
• 1+ years experience in a relevant field.
• Good command of English.
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office Word and Excel.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to concentrate for lengthy periods and perform accurately with adequate speed.
• Proficient touch typing skills