Customer Service Representative - All Shifts Available!
We are currently recruiting for multiple remote customer service opportunities in the Charlotte area working for a global E-commerce Retailer supporting client relations, customer inquiries, order processing and much more!
The team is experiencing phenomenal growth and they are looking to add additional talent!
This is an awesome opportunity if you are looking for your 1st corporate position or looking to take your call center experience to the next level!
Duties In The Role
- Providing an outstanding customer experience in each interaction
- Communicating directly with our customers in compliance with the company guidelines via emails and phone calls
- Demonstrating outstanding customer service skills
- Giving general information on a wide array of our floor covering products
- Processing orders directly by phone and email
- Providing order status information and shipping information (tracking orders; returns, pick-up, etc.)
- Answering and resolving customer complaints
- Processing finance requests (processing refund queries, invoice/statement queries)
- Any other duties/projects as directed by Management
- University/College degree (preferred)
- Salesforce experience (preferred)
- 2 years of previous experience in call centers (required)
- Typing skills: 38+ wpm (required)
- Demonstrates patience and empathy
- Professional communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Assertive and positive attitude
- Able to work under pressure at a constant pace for the entire shift, in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multitask and attention to details
- Full-time availability with flexibility to work weekends and holidays
- Technical skills: utilizing multiple computer screens, multiple platforms with speed and accuracy in navigating systems