Client Services Representative I at Randstad in Los Angeles, CA
RandstadLos Angeles, CA
Client Services Representative I
A large investment bank is looking for Client Service Representatives to work in their Treasury department.
location: Los Angeles, California
job type: Contract
work hours: 8-5
education: High School
experience: 1 Years
Start Date: 10/01/2020
Estimated End Date: 07/31/2021
Hours Per Week: 40.00
Hours Per Day: 8.00
Schedule: 8AM - 5PM PT
Pay rate: $20/hr
Performs the most complex of duties assisting clients including opening accounts, problem resolution, transaction processing, and servicing of loans.
Essential Duties and
- Responds to inquiries or complaints received through phone calls, correspondence and/or face-to-face contact with clients concerning the bank's products or services.
- Reviews and researches requests or problems obtaining necessary information from policies, procedures or practices.
- Coordinates problem resolution with appropriate departments. Informs customers of standard procedures or resolution of problem.
- Follows up, either verbally or in writing, to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Determines best method to resolve problems to ensure customer satisfaction and adherence to company policies.
- Acts as a liaison between clients and company. Provides feedback to sales, quality assurance and product management.
- May compile information, prepare reports or summaries, and submit for review.
- Recommends changes to existing policies and procedures.
- May provide guidance to less experienced representatives.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Skills: 0-3 Years
- Depth Knowledge of:
- Company policies, procedures, practices, products and services.
- Banking operations, procedures, and policies. Skill in:
- Operating standard office equipment and using required software applications to produce correspondence, reports, electronic communication, spreadsheets, and databases.
- Mathematical abilities sufficient to process and balance daily business transactions.
- Written and verbal communication skills sufficient to interact effectively with external and internal clients. Ability to:
- Organize and prioritize workload to meet deadlines.
- Provide courteous, timely service when addressing client issues and transactions.
- Use good judgment in responding to complex client issues.
- Coach staff on client services issues. Educational/Previous
This position will start off remote, then move onsite when permits. This position has potential for temp to perm.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
More Work-from-home Jobs
Uh oh! Something went wrong. Please try again.