AWS DevOps Engineer at Newscycle in Rochester, MN
AWS DevOps Engineer (Remote or In Office)
OverviewNAVIGA is the leading provider of software and services powering the global media industry. We are seeking an AWS DevOps Engineer to work with our Mobile team in our office in Rochester, Minnesota. It's a great opportunity if you are looking to work in a tight knit team of experienced developers, where problem solving, and autonomy are highly regarded. We work with several of the biggest media companies in the world, as clients, while delivering innovative technical solutions to the media industry. Knowledge sharing and learning from your colleagues is strongly encouraged and practiced. We offer the following benefits/ perks:
* PTO, Health
- Vision Insurance, Tuition Reimbursements, and Life insurance
* The Rochester office offers a collaborative, laid-back environment which allows for flexibility in your daily schedule. In addition to a great work environment, we offer snacks and drinks provided in the office, ergonomic desk and chairs, massage chair in the break room, plenty of window views as well as daily walks outside (when the Minnesota weather allows).Job Duties and
Responsibilities* Responsible for performance, availability and scalability of the infrastructure
* Work as part of a service specific engineering team to design, deploy and support 24x7x365 operations
* Collect the requirements, design, develop, and maintain highly available, supportable solutions and ensure a streamlined/automated application deployment
* Translate conceptual design to physical layout. Backup and recovery best practices to be used for prevention of data loss
* Work as part of a virtual team of engineers responsible for defining and driving technology standards. Education, Experience, and
* Bonus if experienced in Go, Typescript, Angular, shell scripting
* 3+ years' experience with Amazon AWS and continuous deployment and delivery
* Experience managing Linux and Docker containers
* Ability to debug and do deep analysis of code flows and infrastructure to determine root cause and fixes of complex issues.
* Deep Understanding of DevOps skills across Build and Release
* Ability to succeed in a highly matrixed, virtual and international culture where change and speed* are part of daily work.
* Strong analytical and strategic skills with clear understanding of the lifecycle of software based services.
* Exceptional verbal and documentation skills.
Disclaimer: This job description is only a summary of the typical functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties. Responsibilities, tasks, and duties of the jobholder might differ from those outlined in the job description and other duties, as assigned, might be required. Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Naviga Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer
More Work-from-home Jobs
Uh oh! Something went wrong. Please try again.